just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Articles and comments » Black Monday in Russia

Black Monday in Russia

Сообщений 41 страница 50 из 50

никто написал(а):

вы воспринимаете игру как войну, слишком серьезно, на этой серьезности он вас будет постоянно ловить тотальным сомнением в вашей компетентности, уме и сообразительности

Да ладно, ловить он будет. Он для этого головой слишком слаб, он может концентрироваться только на повторении вложенных ему в голову мыслей.

Вон, ему показали, что на армию было потрачено сколько-то там миллиардов, до него это просто не доходит, продолжает нести свой бред.

Первый раз вижу человека со столь качественно промытыми мозгами.

Хотя, мне тут его фотки показали, многое стало понятно.[взломанный сайт]

Трудно ему, наверное, без женской ласки. Даже на Украине не дают. [взломанный сайт]

I must admit that even though ML is  obviously "Not the full Ticket"( politely --- has mental health issues ) and with huge personal problems , her Posts are so funny that they have me bursting into laughter whatever my initial mood .
My last two Posts only repeat things said by Russians , Russian news papers and your dear President and Prime Minister .
But Dear ML does not bother with the small matter of reading them . She just powers ahead with her pre-arranged propaganda nonsense like some junior writer for Pravda .
In America  , the professional Forum agitators are paid small sums of money by the CIA . I hope that her senior officer rewards her , though I think she has a lot to learn before any sort of promotion is due .
Keep up the good work , ML . You might not be achieving your aim but at least you keep me amused .
There used to be a strange woman like you on GG who called herself Sarah . The style is very similar and the mind set is equally narrow and intolerant . I wonder if you both work in the same Department and take orders from the same man !!!!

Raymondo написал(а):

her Posts are so funny that they have me bursting into laughter whatever my initial mood .

You mean you've run out of your antidepressant prescription? Hurry up, visit you doctor, we cannot afford losing another village idiot.

Raymondo написал(а):

her Posts are so funny that they have me bursting into laughter whatever my initial mood

So you see FSB lady makes your day. Stop complaining and enjoy гы Have you ever thought of probably visiting her? I think you have a vibe and a probability of long lasting relationship

I can assure you that there is no "vibe" between us .
I think she has as much chance of a man visiting her ( let alone an English Knight and Gentleman ) ,  as she has of flying to the Moon .

Raymondo написал(а):

I think she has as much chance of a man visiting her ( let alone an English Knight and Gentleman ) ,  as she has of flying to the Moon .

As usual, you cannot think clearly. The chance of me flying to the Moon is infinitely greater than being visited by a loser like yourself.

To you, I would recommend visiting the town aptly called Slutsk. Start saving now, and, come summer, you might score.

Raymondo написал(а):

I can assure you that there is no "vibe" between us .

Ramoshic, it's a civil duty of our woman's community to find you a good kind wife.

Tell us, what do you wish?

Отредактировано никто (2011-01-28 18:43:46)

Your interest in my welfare is kind .
In the last ten years I could have married many times if I had wished .
I can think of two outstanding women that I should have taken the "plunge" with --- one or the other , not both !
I have been fortunate to have met a range of women all of whom I  think and speak well of and  the Lunatic of Donetsk is   the one blot on an otherwise distinguished "career".                         
:idea: .

Raymondo
Ramonik,

Raymondo написал(а):

Your interest in my welfare is kind .

Is it a crime? I really care about you, I have been knowing you since 8 years (I guess) even though you do not know me.

Ramon, you are a very fortunate man. Lots of women read you. Me included. Keep going. I LOVE reading your posts and PLEASE do not ever stop.

Raymondo написал(а):

one or the other , not both !

How very uninteresting.

Raymondo написал(а):

I have been fortunate to have met a range of women all of whom I  think and speak well of and  the Lunatic of Donetsk is   the one blot on an otherwise distinguished "career".

I guess everybody here is holding their breath waiting to hear of your spotless encounters. Deeply sensual, it must be.

Вы здесь » just friends » Articles and comments » Black Monday in Russia

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно