just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Articles and comments » Has Russia become the World's foremost Terrorist Centre

Has Russia become the World's foremost Terrorist Centre

Сообщений 21 страница 36 из 36

Bella написал(а):

I can see the purpose of your signing up this Forum-to destroy it

Thanks, it was a good laugh.

Bella написал(а):

Am I also a paranoic? No, I am not.

Indeed, you are not. You seem to have a different deviation.

Bella написал(а):

That's my last word to you.

Congrats on joining the "Brainwashed and Proud of it" league.

Bella написал(а):

That's what we were afraid opening this Forum-such destructive persons like you,such uninvited guests.

The best weapon against any destructive persons is ignoring. If nobody replies offensive comments he/she will feel bored

Ок, прашу извинения.
Удаляю свое сообщение и иду бить челобитную персонально face to face

moonlightdrive написал(а):

насколько мне известно, на ГГ пинка под зад за такое же дали. Так шта всё в его руках.

его выгнали потому что кишка у англо ггшников тонка

Рамон пипит как Троцкий, но мужик он хороший

да и на старости лет многие не терпят против. пол

ILEANA написал(а):

его выгнали потому что кишка у англо ггшников тонка

Мне иначе объяснили.

ILEANA написал(а):

Рамон пипит как Троцкий, но мужик он хороший

Хамство в мой адрес он выбрал сам. Получил в ответ. Не вижу никакой в этом трагедии.

Ramon
ML is not beauty oder Laroshka

ML, he confused u with his old enemy

hope is not too late :crazy:

ILEANA написал(а):

ML is not beauty oder Laroshka

I wonder how Ramon came up with the idea of Laroshka in this case.  He himself claimed that Laroshka could not speak English  [взломанный сайт]

Lanya написал(а):

I wonder how Ramon came up with the idea of Laroshka in this case.  He himself claimed that Laroshka could not speak English

it was ramon's allussion, not conclussion

lol

Anna Banana написал(а):

а шо рамон обидилсИ и убЁх?

а может челу некогда, у него очередное такси до гатвика и лямуррррррррррррррр

Отредактировано никто (2011-02-02 20:18:22)

Bella ,
You must not let someone like ML annoy you .
Over time ,  people are quite capable of seeing the true merits of a person , their character and the likely truth of what they write about .
ML is convicted not  just because of any things other people say , but out of her  own
mouth .
Her motivation is dubious . She could be someone with major problems like poor Novel Beauty was on GG . But certainly she could even be a low grade employee of the part of the State apparatus which operates such people on all forums it discovers right across the world .
The mark of a person's worth on a Forum is ultimately whether other people find any worth or extra interest in their Posts . And whether their comments ADD real value to the Topic and the subject .
Obviously she could be banned for simply being an offensive waste of time . However , I think your and my route is superior -- totally ignore her unless she can offer sensible promises which she is seen to be keeping .
Remember her awful anger and selective understanding of matters are products of very difficult times and perhaps even a tragic life . Deep down she does not enjoy making a repeated ass of herself but her self worth and esteem are so low , that , for the moment she can only repeat herself ,  until a remedy is found .

As to other small matters .
Laroshka had a translating programme on her computer and her letters arrived in English and my replies in English were translated into Russian on her computer . Obviously , this was far from satisfactory and possibly was a factor in my making poor judgements about her . However , if a  person wishes to lie or cannot tell the truth for whatever reasons , there is nothing I can say .
Frankly the whole matter stopped bothering me completely very soon after I got back and , as ever ,I quickly  saw the funny side . But I was annoyed that she kept referring to me as Alphonse when my friend Ira told me what that meant .
That slur did upset me because it would be hard to imagine that such a label fitted  me at any time in my life . I gave her £200 or around $340 just for two days with her . What did she spend extra ? Say £20 on food .
It is very naughty to accuse me of something which is most unpleasant when I actually was over generous toward her .

And ,  the Ira I referred to ,  was an occasional voice on LL a few years ago as Loving Angel . She comes from Novazovsk and about 6 or 7 years ago worked for me for 6 months while she was in England . We became and remain good friends as she is a charming and clever woman . Last june she married Robert , here in London and I have met Robert and talk to them both frequently . Her English is virtually fluent but she does not have the time to become a member here --- she works and studies .But she sends her regards to anybody that might remember her name , Loving Angel .

+1

Raymondo написал(а):

Remember her awful anger and selective understanding of matters are products of very difficult times and perhaps even a tragic life . Deep down she does not enjoy making a repeated ass of herself but her self worth and esteem are so low , that , for the moment she can only repeat herself ,  until a remedy is found .

I would not have been able to describe your disturbed mind more accurately, Raymondo. How very Freudian.

moonlightdrive написал(а):

Raymondo написал(а):

I would not have been able to describe your disturbed mind more accurately, Raymondo. How very Freudian.

Projection -
Psychology
a. The attribution of one's own attitudes, feelings, or suppositions to others
b. The attribution of one's own attitudes, feelings, or desires to someone or something as a naive or unconscious defense against anxiety or guilt.

Hi there Banana ,
Your remark that "She" needs replacing by "He" was most interesting .
I had been half way to that conclusion on a couple of occasions because the style and attitude profiled as a male . But I guess I let the thought slip away without sufficient reflection .
Not that it makes a great deal of difference .But somehow Idiocy is easier to ignore when it is from a Male because they rarely write from the heart . They are Head and Penis driven .
You will tell me next that "He" is an American or a Russian living in America . I am not sure which is worse . Probably the American because they tend to be so stupid .

Raymondo написал(а):

They are Head and Penis driven

Wow, you still have vague recollections of those two concepts. Isn't it sad, Raymondo, that senility makes both of them infinitesimal, as your case demonstrates so convincingly?

Raymondo написал(а):

And ,  the Ira I referred to ,  was an occasional voice on LL a few years ago as Loving Angel . She comes from Novazovsk and about 6 or 7 years ago worked for me for 6 months while she was in England . We became and remain good friends as she is a charming and clever woman . Last june she married Robert , here in London and I have met Robert and talk to them both frequently . Her English is virtually fluent but she does not have the time to become a member here --- she works and studies .But she sends her regards to anybody that might remember her name , Loving Angel .

She is a really kind woman,

how is pity that she is not your wife.

Definitely not.
I love Ira as a nice person but I never was IN love with her .For a start , she is more stubborn than me .
Besides  , she is a very committed Christian which I most certainly am not .
It seems that every woman who is mentioned prompts the question , " And why is she not your wife?"
Have you not heard of acquaintances , pals and friends ? Perhaps I prefer having many acquaintances , pals and friends rather than the risk of throwing everything into one person .
If Miss Super appears , I shall know her .

Вы здесь » just friends » Articles and comments » Has Russia become the World's foremost Terrorist Centre

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно