just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Articles and comments » AfterrEgypt ?

AfterrEgypt ?

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

Even though the Egyptians have got rid of their Putin , their future is bleak .
America has got the regime change it wished and providing the King in Saudi Arabia is  pacified  ,  the US can continue to control the Med and the Suez Canal
.Happy with events , then ?
Well you should not be .
How long before the Russian Federation snaps and you are left  with nothing but words ?
I see this moment as the one where Russian power slips away to nothing and inside 20 years the Chinese rule Mongolia and are the quiet rulers of that area .
Russia will disintegrate any time -- counting now

Ramon, you seem to be haunted by the ghost of Putin. I think, on the contrary,many Western countries feel guilt over the close partnership they shared with Mubarak's regime.

"Mubarak's tyranny was typical across the region, and it is Europe's shame that we sustained them," said Edward McMillan-Scott, the European Parliament's vice president for democracy and human rights.(The Moscow News)

I'm playing the game
the one that will take me to my end
I'm waiting for the rain
To wash who I am

To understand the relationship of the West to Egypt , you need to think strategically .
Egypt has been instrumental with Saudi Arabia in keeping a measure of stability within the Middle East .
Without these two buffers there would have been carnage a long time ago and possibly even something approaching a World War if the US stepped in --- which they would -- and Russia took up an obstructive position -- which would be highly likely .
It has been absolutely critical to keep Egypt and Israel tolerating each other and the Suez canal open with fundamentalist and extremists under control.
We are all aware of how Egypt has been run for at least the last thirty years , but in this World game of Chess , you require priorities .
And , in this instance , we cannot directly interfere in internal matters . We simply seek to advise and try and persuade behind the scenes .
Much as we do with your country . We can't start to tell Putin how to run your country even though his policies have been hopeless . All we can do is chat quietly behind the scenes and occasionally win a small concession .
In summary , you need to always recognise the difference between long term idealistic aims and the practical difficulties of actually running the world now and preventing bloodshed  wherever possible .

Вы здесь » just friends » Articles and comments » AfterrEgypt ?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно