just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Politics, events » Putin wetting his trousers

Putin wetting his trousers

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

Email StoryPrint Story
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin cautioned the West Thursday that attempts to meddle in the rebellions of the Arab world may sweep extremists to power.

They may bring in  people as bad as me , said the Richest World Dictator . How can I continue building Palaces and shagging young women if you take Gazprom away from me and my pals ?

What are we to do? To laugh? At whom?

Megalomania?! Isn't it?  :x

Raymondo написал(а):

Email StoryPrint Story
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin cautioned the West Thursday that attempts to meddle in the rebellions of the Arab world may sweep extremists to power.

They may bring in  people as bad as me , said the Richest World Dictator . How can I continue building Palaces and shagging young women if you take Gazprom away from me and my pals ?

Raymondo,
did you congratulate Mister Gorbachev with his 80th anniversary?

Raymondo написал(а):

Email StoryPrint Story

Why so short message??? [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]

Вы здесь » just friends » Politics, events » Putin wetting his trousers

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно