just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Fashion » Question to Raymondo

Question to Raymondo

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

Hi Ray!
I think many of our ladies are wondering if you could tell us about fashion for men in your region. Clothes, cars, TV shows, sports, etc. I think men follow fashion also.... Many women would love to make good presents or just keep their noses on the fashionalbe and important things for their men..... Here is a good help from you! Thank you in advance!

+1

It is horrible to admit but I am not a good person to answer this question . Unfortunately I am now on the wrong side of 60 and whilst I am exceptionally young for my age ,  and my attitudes and drive are very good , the simple fact remains --- part of me now  is my age .I grow more conservative and therefore less adventurous --- because it is not required .
Also I was never greatly fashion conscious at any point in my life . My Father was a teacher of Art all his working life and very successful .Given his age --- still alive and 95 yesterday !!!!!!---- it is hardly surprising that his greatest love was for the Italian high Renaissance period . His great heros were Leonardo , Michael Angelo , Raphael , Botticelli and later Rubens , Titian and others . Although I now find the great body of this work boring because of the limits on subject matter mainly , I am still influenced by the great truths held in this period . The Truths of perspective , structure ( the Golden Mean etc) colour harmony and co-ordination and the idea of a " painting strategy or the  point of a picture "
Truth tends to be eternal and the only test of truth is Time .
Therefore Fashion per se is not greatly important to me because my whole outlook is based on the greatest fashion --- one that has been dictated and produced and finally validated , by Time .
Therefore speaking sartorially ( Dictionaries , girls) , I believe in the importance of  tip top material quality and the use of master craftsmen to achieve a good cut and hence the best shape .
It is a simple fact that different colours and colour combinations suit different body and  face shapes differently and the hair colour dictates often which colours work best and which fail .
Fashion is not nearly as important to the vast majority of men as it is to women .
My tip to a woman is to be smart enough to find someone who has impeccable good taste and whom you can trust to talk to you with complete honesty and candour . Don't use your own judgement . You can only see your mirror reflection and that does not show how you look from the side or , more importantly for those with big bottoms , how you look from behind .
So talk , but listen carefully and be prepared to act on what a good judge tells you , and not on what you fondly imagine .
I know this first Post is much more general than you imagined might result or from what you wanted .
But my advice is the best .
Find some great role models --- I would suggest Audrey Hepburn and Sophia Loren .
They were both beautiful rather than just super attractive and they represent two basic different body shapes .
99% of the time their total presentation was faultless . It does not matter whether they had the brilliant taste or they employed people with great talent . The results are what counts and they were always outstanding .
Now , meditate on what it was that made these two women timeless ( the key word) fashion icons . Once you have mastered that problem and got others to interpret you in the same way , you will have found success and universal applause -- whether you are a true beauty or simply just an OK woman who has learned how to maximise her assets and play down her weaknesses .

+1

Ray, thank you for the answer. But you know, be out of fashion is the one of styles of fashion. I think the fashion isn't just some clothes. This concept first of all shows the inner movement of civilization, included politics, emotions, behaviour and types of national culture. When designers porpose something for the future I can read what kind of future we can await. And never those expectations are wrong: for example the fashion last 2 years and it seems for the next 2 years shows us - The World is lost in own desires and can't find the sense of own being on the Earth. Look, there is no new idea in the fashion - everything already was constructed and fabulated before. And only one thing where is a progress - it's a technology. What does it say? Doesn't matter in what you are weared, the matter is how you are equiped. And new technologies are implemented in the material for clothes, shoes and accessories as well!
I know you like political discussions, Ray. But think. On the one hand when you see the person who are arguing - you have impression what kind of person is opposite you and I think it is possible to understand what you can expect from such person.  On the other hand when you can't see the person, but initially you can learn the person's taste in fashion and it will give you at least common impression about inner world and culture of person. Men or women - doesn't matter.
Briefly that's what I think about fashion.  Having regard you are one foreigner here who are cool and smart in one glass, I hoped through your messages to understand the cryptic world of modern foreigners. This curiousity is based on my wish to try dating service again for the private needs. I wasn't in this deal more than 7 years. And before I'm coming back I'd liked to be prepared:). That's an explenation why you were asked.

Отредактировано Edge (2011-03-12 16:17:20)

+1

Вы здесь » just friends » Fashion » Question to Raymondo

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно