just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Politics, events » Дела чудные белорусские - 2!

Дела чудные белорусские - 2!

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 89

http://solnzepodobny.livejournal.com/?
Для любознательных! [взломанный сайт]

+1

Good Morning , Ladies ,
I can't be bothered to read all the posts here  , even though I am sure there are some lovely ones and I feel sure you will have analysed the most popular colour of shoes and whether Bella Russians  --- as we say --- are a near extinct species . All I know is that the Topic is titled Belarus .
Strangely , I have never visited  , though I am sure tourists can have an excellent time and I expect there are hundreds of posters of Lukaschenko to admire .
What I want to know is why the people still tolerate this rather nasty specimen of dinosaur ?As we say , he is no longer fit for purpose ,  in this new century and should be changed for a new model immediately . What is the Gangster , Putin's view?
One minute we are told the two psychopaths are fighting each other and the next that they have made up and that gas and electricity supplies have been restored .Knowing Putin well , I cannot understand why he has not effectively invaded this backwater ( apologies to those that live there and love it)  and absorbed it into his Empire and perhaps turned it into a theme park for him and his gangster buddies .Putin knows that the Federation is coming under great pressure not to split and fragment . Why does he tolerate an old fashioned Dictator Clown in his midst and just not absorb it to give him a stronger heart land ?
I ask these questions because my socio political knowledge of this country is limited .
Anybody care to give some sensible observations and thoughts ?

Raymondo написал(а):

I can't be bothered to read all the posts here

Same here, i can't be bother to read any of your post here, because i have not time to waste.

Why publicly admit to being pig ignorant ,ETU?
Do you put it down to a bad upbringing or are  you just naturally stupid ? Why is it that every Forum manages to attract one or more of life's incompetents . Not so long ago there used to be a moron who called himself moonlight drive . What an embarrassment of riches he was .

Raymondo написал(а):

Not so long ago there used to be a moron who called himself moonlight drive

he's still here  [взломанный сайт]

+1

Is he indeed .
I rather considered him as one of those lowly FSB types who have the job of visiting Internet sites and disrupting them whenever a ridiculous official repot is questioned or ridiculed and also being rude and aggressive to foreigners who try and throw light and truth on to matters .
Still , he is a comedian when he gets angry . Perhaps he and ETU are  one and the same person ?
What I want to know is what you Russians think about all these laser attacks on incoming planes ?
It seems quite a recent occurrence but very serious in its consequences .
There is some evidence suggesting that the fundamentalist islam groups have adopted its use and frankly it is going to be a hard thing to prevent . Perhaps impossible .
I believe about 50 recorded attacks have been made with a considerable number over Moscow and mainly at incoming planes at Domodedovo . Is this all reported in the Russian media ( Ha Ha ) . And what is the official story and explanation ?
I gather the technique used is quite amateur compared  to that available to the US and the Russian state . I wonder if it was used when Putin brought down the Poles at Smolensk and more recently massacred the Bushehr based Russian scientists whose plane was brought down in Karelia last month ? I think that the Russians have a much better weapon involving magnetic beam propulsion rather than laser beams . But what do the Russian blogs say about this matter ?

Raymondo написал(а):

Perhaps he and ETU are  one and the same person ?

definately they are not  [взломанный сайт]

Надо же, с ним даже кто-то общается. Я его темы вообще не читаю, а тут название старой темы ввело в заблуждение.

А ты, Мун, фсб-шник, оказываеццо! [взломанный сайт]

да уж.

[взломанный сайт]

Guess this is  momentous --- ETU has written one of his deeper and more controversial Posts -- see above . Carry on ETU but keep them all that length !!
But is  nobody  going to tell me when Belarus rises up and destroys that nasty old man who rules you like an old time Gangster ?
I am waiting for the East European Uprising . Or are you all weaker and inferior to our fine Arab brothers and sisters?
How long must I wait ? Do I need to bring my tent and sleeping bag ?
You see , if you kick out that old Shit Bag , Mister greedy Put it away will dive in immediately ,  wanting Belarus to be absorbed into the bosom of Mother Russia ( pause to use sick bag) .

At that point  , parts of Russia might come to their senses , gather a bit of courage ( if they still know where to find it ) and rise against Gazprom HQ .
At that point , I shall fly in to give my support , hiding behind a large tree !!
Are you scared to talk about revolution publicly?
Do you think MD will write your name in his little book and ensure that you are visited by your Gang Masters ?
Is there any life remaining in this Forum?
Or are you sleeping for the next few decades?

moonlightdrive написал(а):

Надо же, с ним даже кто-то общается. Я его темы вообще не читаю, а тут название старой темы ввело в заблуждение.

если понимать, что человек на какой-то особой своей волне, почему бы и нет, все мы были пионэрами и тимуровцами  [взломанный сайт]

А я торжественно клянусь,что ище не одного Рамонкинаво опуса - не осилила, но читаю его уже сто лет посредством комментов на его комменты. И мне уже кажется,что я его 100 лет знаю.

Raymondo написал(а):

Guess this is  momentous --- ETU has written one of his deeper and more controversial Posts -- see above . Carry on ETU but keep them all that length !!

Wanna get something longer from me? No, Ramon, it is not going to happened

ETU .
You missed the humour and sarcasm .
Not surprising .
My point was that I think you are at your best when you stick with one word answers .

Raymondo написал(а):

Strangely , I have never visited  , though I am sure tourists can have an excellent time and I expect there are hundreds of posters of Lukaschenko to admire .

Velcom to Belarus! :flag:

Raymondo написал(а):

Knowing Putin well , I cannot understand why he has not effectively invaded this backwater ( apologies to those that live there and love it)  and absorbed it into his Empire

Я думаю, что Россия в лице Путина и компании не может определиться еще, что им делать с Беларусью: и есть не хочется, потому-что невкусно, и выплюнуть жалко - свое всетаки! [взломанный сайт]

Raymondo написал(а):

ETU .
You missed the humour and sarcasm .

what else i missed? anything important?

никто написал(а):

если понимать, что человек на какой-то особой своей волне

а если каждый на своей особой? а чужие волны ему понимать в лом, да и своих волн, хоть волнорез ставь...

ExpectTheUnexpected написал(а):

да и своих волн, хоть волнорез ставь...

Аня - супер!Надо запомнить, такого я еще не слышала, гы! [взломанный сайт]

Вы здесь » just friends » Politics, events » Дела чудные белорусские - 2!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно