Raymondo, if you despise Russia and Russians, then what are you doing on the Russian forum? It raises your self-appraisal looking down at us and make you feel very rich?

You are guilty of providing an answer  to something that only YOU have raised as a question . You have drawn one possible conclusion from several possibilities  and then assumed your assumption is true and other possibilities do not exist .
Naughty .
You assume my words tell you  I  hate Russia and Russians . It suits you or is convenient for you  to read them that way .
But does a mother despise its own child when she has to discipline , chastise or even punish her child , in order to help that child learn and develop standards and acceptable codes of behaviour?
No of course not .
Then why do you assume the same type of thing about  me because I suggest  that COLLECTIVELY you act without honour and true self respect ?
I don't criticise you individually or make sweeping generalisations about a national character that is fixed in one permanent way  forever.
No . I simply point out that ,  at this point in time and because of ruling circumstances , you collectively choose to behave in a certain way .
And that is self evidently true or you would have risen as a nation and smashed your Gangster Masters .