just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Politics, events » Уильям Браудер: В России нет государства.

Уильям Браудер: В России нет государства.

Сообщений 21 страница 26 из 26

Raymondo написал(а):

If I am not wanted here , I will disappear and lose not one minutes sleep . Against that

Hey, Ramon, take things easy! Don't you know by now that the ladies of this and two former forums (LL&GG) just love teasing you, because you are a real pain in the neck at times? lol

The teasing has never bothered me , Yoho .
But I am getting tired and worried .
Everything that I have worried about for the last few years is now coming true .
I now cannot summon up the strength to visit Russia -- a place that I loved in many respects . I am possibly a marked man but please do not accuse me of imagining I am more of a nuisance than a small flea . The trouble is that your secret society is very jealous and vengeful , once it is annoyed .I would be at risk .
Now I can no longer look Russia in the face . I feel that you have failed yourselves and I cannot easily accept that Tunisians , Algerians , Egyptians and many others have  had more courage than you do as a race of people .
Russia is falling apart and that hurts me to see .
I am more worried because we are now seeing the first death wriggles of the US .
They are going down forever and these stupid people cannot yet see at a popular level  what is facing them .
With luck , I might be OK . I have invested everything in Rare Earth Elements and a mine in Chile which within 3 years could be an enormous producer of Copper , Zinc , Gold and Silver . With luck , I will be safe as the Western world collapses and I will survive with wealth .
This makes me so sad as I see literally billions heading for an awful time . Nothing has happened before in modern History to even match what will nearly drown us all .
Suddenly , Russia's problems become incidental because I see that Western Europe could die within quite a short  time .
The Eurozone is dead . In its way it is as full of corruption and ignorance as FIFA is in a small way and your country in another .All are dead from greed , lies and corruption .
Here , Greece has gone and when the illness spreads to Spain at the end of this year , French and German Banks will be ground low in the dust . They are carrying Spain . Italy is suspect  but  it is more difficult to forecast their future .
We may just hang on  , but unless we rid ourselves of all links with the US , we will be in terrible trouble .
The crash that is right ahead of us will make the devastation that Japan suffered look incidental .
On June 30 th , the US is financially bankrupt  , though you will never read that in the media . Very soon after , the Federal Reserve will start printing more imaginary money --- maybe another 11 trillion to add to its existing 24 plus trillion present debt .
Once that happens , nothing can save the whole building collapsing .

+1

The figure of 24 trillion should be 14 .

yoho написал(а):

a real pain in the neck

какой культурный эвфемизм  [взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт] 

я теперь даже стесняюсь  [взломанный сайт]  перевести рамону в каком месте он заноза  [взломанный сайт]

Raymondo написал(а):

If I am not wanted here , I will disappear and lose not one minutes sleep .

Как профессионально рамон напросился на комплименты и внимание, прямо изобразил кота из шрека

http://i034.radikal.ru/0909/98/26504dea6155.jpg  [взломанный сайт]

котя просто великолепен! мур-мур-мур.:)

Вы здесь » just friends » Politics, events » Уильям Браудер: В России нет государства.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно