just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Politics, events » How has Colonel Budanov been portrayed in Russia?

How has Colonel Budanov been portrayed in Russia?

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

We have followed the case of the evil Colonel Budanov with horror . Imagine the delight when we heard that he had been gunned down in Moscow earlier this week  .
We were only sorry that his death was not slower . Subsequently there have been unbelievable reports from the Russian FSB propaganda machine that his death was organised by the west with a certain gentleman named --- our old friend Boris . There are times when we wonder if the only people allowed to work for the FSB are simpletons and psychopaths .
Then I find that some people have been fed the lie that this evil animal Budanov was somehow a hero .
That is very sick .
Now I post this article in memory of this tragic girl , Elsa , whom Budanov murdered in such wicked circumstances .

Publication time: 10 June 2011, 14:13

A colonel of the Russian army Yury Budanov has been eliminated in Moscow. "The best Russian" called him the Russian patriotic movement after the Kremlin launched a farce with the so-called "trial" in connection with the brutal murder of 17-year old Chechen girl Elsa Kungayeva in the village of Tangi-Chu followed by an act of necrophilia. Russian poets and singers wrote a song, praising the necrophilic colonel as a Russian hero. The Russians know better what their real heroes are.

It is to be recalled that the Russian hero Budanov abducted a Chechen girl, took her to his unit, brutally tortured her, and when she died, he sadistically raped the dead body. Budanov said that he had raped the girl's dead body while in the heat of passion, because, they say, she was a "Chechen sniper".

In 2003, Budanov was formally sentenced to 10 years in prison. In fact, the necrophilic colonel never stayed in prison and was secretly released after trial.

In December 2008, the court in Dimitrovgrad (Ulyanovsk region), where Budanov was formally "completing his sentence", authorized the parole for the Russian officer.

It is to be recalled that in 2001, the units of Emir Khattab and Shamil Basayev routed in a battle near the village of Janni-Vedeno a group of the Permian special police unit, killing more than 40 invaders, and capturing 11 Permian commandos. The Chechen side has offered to exchange the imprisoned commandos to colonel Budanov. The Russians refused, after which the captured invaders were executed. At that time, the Mujahideen Command sentenced Budanov to death with no term of prescription.

Meanwhile, Russian media outlets report some of the details on the elimination of Budanov. It is reported that the necrophilic colonel was shot dead in downtown Moscow on Friday afternoon near a house # 38/16 on Young Communists Avenue. Budanov was leaving a notary's office when a man approached him and fired from his pistol with a silencer in his head .

Moscow is confident that the operation of the elimination of Budanov was carefully prepared and that he had been shadowed for some time.

It is reported that a burnt car, which used by a sabotage group, and a pistol with a silencer, were discovered.

Meanwhile, according to other sources, as reported by a KGB website LifeNews, Budanov was shot six times straight from a car. Four bullets hit the head of the colonel. How many people were in the car is unknown. The car waited for Budanov in a yard for several minutes.

Russian KGB nationalists have reacted to the elimination of their national hero.

One of the leaders of the KGB movement "Russians", Dmitry Demushkin, threatened with "a surge of nationalist sentiment" in Russia in connection with the elimination of Budanov. According to him, "the nationalists have no doubt that the traces of the murder are leading to Chechnya".

Russian human rights activists condemned the elimination of the necrophile.

The head of the Moscow Helsinki Group Lyudmila Alekseyeva made a statement.

It is to be recalled that after the martyrdom of Shamil Basayev, Alekseyeva who is considered to be an old KGB/FSB agent, publicly expressed her joy in connection with his death and even gave an interview on this occasion to the Interfax news agency. Alekseyeva said then: "It would have been fine if Basayev were caught. But this is a rare case when news of the death of a person is met with satisfaction".

The head of the Civic Assistance Committee, Svetlana Gannushkina, also suspected in working for the KGB/FSB, condemned the elimination of necrophilic colonel. "I condemn this murder and I believe that it is a crime", said Gannushkina.( Let's hope someone finds this disgusting woman and gives her a good kicking !!!!! )

Raymondo написал(а):

Let's hope someone finds this disgusting woman and gives her a good kicking !!!!!

Can we hope this person could be you....... with this lady?
Sorry.

Why did not answer me, Raymondo?....

What can I say Freezer?
Do you really think I am a Moslem ?
The other clue is the woman's demeanour . She appears relaxed and happy .
If that man  had been me , she would have looked very frightened.

But it is difficult to joke about this Budanov . He was an evil man and it is a pity he was not raped and tortured before being shot .
The God of the Old Testament .

Don't say, RaymondER.

I suppose you know a lot of similar cases in the wars all around the world.
"....If that man  had been me , she would have looked very frightened." ---- are you sure? Bad joke.
"..... this Budanov . He was an evil man...." --- this lady is not kind, like a lot of her colleagues.
Don't you mind?

Freezer ,
Are you sure you are not writing for the sake of writing?
Just in case you are serious , your Colonel was a very senior army officer who raped and tortured a young girl .
The American woman who was of no rank , was punished for crimes which are unforgivable but on a completely different scale .

+1

Raymondo написал(а):

your Colonel

[взломанный сайт] 

, похоже Рамон считает, что Фрезя генерал россиийской армии  [взломанный сайт]

Do you understand, Ramonder? ...

41"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 42How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

(Luke 6:41-42 New International Version. (Also Matthew 7:3-5.))

Take care,

your General.

I guess you have managed the dumbest Post of the Year that I have seen .
It's the type of thing that Deep South Americans often write .
Don't quote the Bible at me out of context . Save it for when you reach Heaven and see what sort of reaction you get .
Here in the real world we live by a Rule of Law based on a system derived from values and aspirations for good .
There is no room for horse shit .

Are you a little rude? Hmmmm..... sorry.
Do you remember --- Jupiter, you are angry...
A rudeness is not an argument, baby.
Have a nice day.

Pleased you received the message , Freezer .
You remind me of some stupid woman on GG who would not stop writing , but had nothing positive or constructive to say about anything .
Are you her ? God forbid .

You are too polite now ----" some stupid woman on GG " ----- fuuuuuu  .
Do you have  the hallucinations, Raimonder?
Sorry.... I don't have your great experiance on LL or GG.  For God's sake .....
Be happy and healthy.
Kiss you very tenderly, our toy-boy.

Отредактировано Frezija (2011-06-30 08:12:54)

Вы здесь » just friends » Politics, events » How has Colonel Budanov been portrayed in Russia?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно