just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Politics, events » Суицид детский.

Суицид детский.

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

Одной из причин введения нового предмета ( Психология в -- школе) является возросшее число школьников-самоубийц - ежегодно себя лишают жизни около трех тысяч детей и подростков, а десять тысяч пытаются это сделать. И неизвестно, сколько еще детей страдают от депрессии или просто испытывают трудности в общении со сверстниками, учителями и родителями.

Freezer !
It appears that this is one aspect of a much wider and worrying overall position .

According to the  a feminist organization  , The Women of Tomorrow , it  conducted a study in 21 countries. According to that study, Russia ranks third in the world in the level of stress (anxiety) among women.

87% of Indian women said they felt stressed most of the time, with 82% claiming they had no time to relax.

Indian women are not alone. The vast majority of Mexican (74%) and Russian (69%) women surveyed also reported feeling stressed.

Experts, interviewed by Russian media, said that the anxiety associated with Russian women stems from the extreme load that daily falls on their shoulders.

"Russian women, due to the current life circumstances, are forced to combine a career with traditional family standards. This requires them to be very highly charged", said psychologist Iseev.

According to the deputy director of the Psychological Institute of Russian Academy of Education Mr. Malyh, men in Russia are depressed no less, too:

"Depression is one of the main problems in our country today. Not only women but also men are strongly affected by depression."

Foreign independent analysts attribute this to total terror regime established by a clique of Putin-Medvedev in the construction of the world's first total security state which, in turn, brings on the inexorable death of Russia itself.

Psychologist Varskaya also believes that Russian men are extremely prone to be under stress.

"Depression of Russians is associated with the economic turmoil. People can not be confident in their future . Moreover, one is constantly living in fear of getting fired from their jobs", Russian expert confirmed overseas findings in a PC (politically correct) manner.

Raymondo написал(а):

People can not be confident in their future

Ray, can people be confident in their future in the UK? Just wondering....

Отредактировано Lanya (2011-07-16 11:20:09)

Hi Lanya ,
Unfortunately , I have no further information on the subject , other than that short resumee I posted .
What is my impression?
I think that it is the obvious one --- wherever political and economic conditions are unstable  and heavy , people are anxious , nervous , stressed and then ill .
I think people everywhere are suffering types of stress that they have never before experienced and it is difficult to disagree with that as you watch events unfold in almost every part of the world .
I have been  preaching death and destruction for several years and  now everything that has happened shows that tragically the forecast  was and  remains  correct.
The West and the US are  effectively "dead" already ,  though they will die slowly and steadily with desperate attempts made to delay the inevitable .That is natural .
The Eurozone is close to falling apart with Greece , Ireland , Portugal bankrupt already and Italy and Spain on the edge of going under .Almost certainly the idiots that run  the EU for their own benefit will try and find a formula to save the dying patient . They can only print more imaginary money and it does not really matter how they present it --- Bail Out , Bonds , Long term Eurozone Credit Defaults -- it's just more money that does not actually exist .
Any scheme based on the strong helping the weak will just bring the strong toppling down in time ,  and by the far the most vulnerable country in that type of scenario is Germany -- the price of their success will be to strangle itself trying to bail out other weaker neighbours .
In parallel we have the US in total economic and financial madness and their respective fates --- US and EU are completely interlinked .
We  , the UK ,  should receive respect for having been far more clever than most . Our position is not great because we have no manufacturing base . But we have a stronger position in as much as the vast bulk of our debt is scheduled for repayment many years away and in many instances not for 30 years . In contrast Italy and the September are due to pay staggering sums of debt and interest in debt ,  from this September onwards . That is when the EU is officially Dead because it is then that the community has run out of money and that includes the IMF ( International Monetary Fund ) and ECB ( European Central Bank ). Of course they will produce a scheme to " save " the situation which  , as I have already said  , will be printing imaginary money which will never be capable of being repaid .
America is tipping over and the next few months will be most interesting . For those that do not know , America has been bankrupt for some time already and to continue after the beginning of AUGUST , they must agree to increase their debt ceiling which already stands at $14 trillion
Now read very carefully .
If one US dollar is equivalent to one second , one trillion dollars is equivalent to 32,000 years and obviously $14trillion is equivalent to 14 x32000 years ---- 448,000 years .
If anybody tells you that the US is not bankrupt , just show them that easy to understand picture . Debate over !!!!
So, of course people are going crazy because in all political systems ,those with least money pay for the stupidity and greed of those in power .
In other parts of the world there are different factors --- as you know , in many parts of Africa people  are simply dying because there are no jobs , no food , failed harvests , illness and conditions which are unbelievable by our standards .
In the Middle East , those that have been oppressed ,  like you ,  are rising and fighting for social justice . The Middle East and North Africa is a total mess and political and economic tensions are dangerous .
I will not dwell on Russia .You obviously are in colossal pain and investors are leaving Russia in disastrous numbers . I think that under your repressive political leaders ,  there is no hope whatsoever for you . The Federation will fall apart and signs of that are clear in several different parts . Your Banks are in a terrible mess which is not surprising because they are all effectively the playthings of the leaders and Oligarchs . They are bankrupting your country and desperately removing colossal sums across the world . It is a tragedy in itself and of course ordinary Russians continue to behave as timid sheep and just accept their slow death .
Is it a wonder that everywhere you look  , people --- not just one group of people --- are sick and stressed . And when individual stress starts to work collectively as a huge force ,  it is then that the Devil rides out .
Nobody should feel smug , safe and secure .

+1

Raymondo написал(а):

Nobody should feel smug , safe and secure .

very plesant to know because personally i  have never done.

Вы здесь » just friends » Politics, events » Суицид детский.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно