just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Articles and comments » Where is my " Super Natasha " ?

Where is my " Super Natasha " ?

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 22

Perhaps the most disappointing point about this Forum is that so far no Natalia Vodianova has contacted me for a special meeting .
Where are you " Natalia " ?
Somewhere out there is a poor Russian beauty living in a small town and with little chance of great progress . Why can't she see Captain Fantastico  waving at her ?
Please send nice photos -- some with clothes on and some with clothes off , because I am a very serious person !!

Russian supermodel, philanthropist and millionaire Natalia Vodianova has announced her separation from her husband Justin Portman, a British aristocrat and the half brother of Viscount Portman. The couple, who have three children, are splitting up after nine years of marriage. The news has stoked public interest in Russian-born girls that achieve success in the West, becoming world-famous in the process.
Vodianova is often called “the Russian Cinderella” in the media. And her story really does seem like a fairytale. She was born in the Russian province, in Nizhny Novgorod, a town often described as poor and grimy, where a young beautiful girl has no future. Her father left the family when she was a toddler and didn’t try to contact her again until she became famous. Her mother worked hard to raise three daughters, but in spite of her efforts the family lived in poverty. Vodianova was forced to work selling fruit on the street from the age of 11 to help her mother. She often missed classes and finally dropped out of school.

But fortune smiled on her when she was 15 – a friend took her to a local modeling agency. Soon recruiters from Western model agencies were talking about “the new Romy Schneider” at castings and offering her work, first in Moscow and later in Paris.

After several years Vodianova become world famous, appearing in advertising campaigns for Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent, L'Oréal and Chanel, as well as many other luxury brands. Marriage to her “prince charming” Justin Portman completed the fairytale. But the forthcoming divorce process may change her image from that of a careless spoilt and lucky child to that of a strong woman, who always knows what she wants and built her career by being strong-minded and rational.

The success of Russian-born models in Western Europe is not a new phenomenon. Some historians and fashion experts believe that the modeling profession was born thanks to Russian women. After the revolution in 1917, many Russian aristocrats fled to other countries. The most popular destination was Paris, the center of fashion and art at the time. Russians from rich families had spoken French fluently since early childhood and hoped to adapt to their new lives quickly. “It was probably Russian emigrants who were the first to persuade dressmakers to pay them to show their clothes to the public. But fashion shows were not like they are today. A few dozen female customers sat in the drawing room of a fashion house. Models came into the room and let them see the clothes and touch the fabric. Models were also obliged to answer customers’ questions about the dress,” said Fashion Designer Naiza Schmounk. “There were girls from aristocratic families who had escaped from the Soviet Union working at all the fashion houses in Paris in the 1920s. It was much better for them than to do that than take on hard, unskilled jobs in factories or restaurants. Dressmakers gladly hired them because of their beautiful appearance and the fact that they spoke many languages. Coco Chanel preferred ‘true Russian princesses’ to models of all other nationalities.”

The second wave of Russians models who achieved success in Western Europe and the United States came in the early 1990s when the Iron Curtain finally fell, giving girls from the former Soviet Union the opportunity to travel abroad. Some of them made very successful careers in the modeling business. Kristina Semenovskaya became the face of Dior, Olga Pantushenkova represented Cacharel and Diana Starkova – Chopard.

But while the modeling business has tough requirements for the height, size and age of girls, many Russia-born beauties set out to win a life of luxury through relationships with celebrities. Historical examples include the Russian wife of Pablo Picasso Olga Khokhlova, a ballerina in Sergei Diaghilev’s Ballets Russes, and Gala (Elena Diakonova), the muse and wife of Salvador Dali. Both of these women secured their place in history by featuring in the masterpieces of great artists.

More modern tales of the Russian wives and girlfriends of Western celebrities are no less intriguing and dramatic, but are perhaps more scandalous. One recent scandal involved Oksana Grigorieva, actor Mel Gibson’s girlfriend, who accused the Hollywood star and multimillionaire of domestic violence. Like Vodianova, Grigorieva was born in a poor Russian province. Her first marriage, at 19, to a compatriot lasted only three months. After the divorce she went to London to study music and developed her “romantic career” by marrying British artist Nicholas Rowland, who was much older than her. When Grigorieva was 25 she was employed as a translator for the famous Russian filmmaker Nikita Mikhalkov. While working for him at a film festival in London, she met British actor Timothy Dalton, 51 at the time. The pair married and had a son. After splitting with Dalton, Grigorieva met Gibson, who produced her album and is the father of her daughter. The latest love story ended in court, with a child custody dispute.

“Quite often Russian girls become famous abroad not only because they are beautiful. Initially, they live in worse conditions than girls of the same age who were born in the European Union or in the United States. They have lower living standards at home and they cannot easily travel and live abroad due to visa restrictions. So when they finally get the opportunity to live, study or work in Western countries, they use every chance to improve their lives,” said Olga Nasarova, the head of the London-based Harmony dating agency.
“So, super-Natashas – Russian-born girls, who achieve great personal success in the Western society – will exist for a long time,” she said.

[взломанный сайт]   [взломанный сайт]

Raymondo написал(а):

Why can't she see Captain Fantastico  waving at her ?

Happy Birthday, Ray. Glad you are in this day with us.

How about a bottle of Moët&Chandon ? ))))

http://pursuitist.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/47582-hi-MoetChandon2.jpg

Dear Ray, Happy birthday! Have a good one!

Dear Ashtoreth! You new avatar scares the hell out of me!
I am all set for the trip to Kiev (I even have found the resources required to purchase the tix - you remember I told you about me having 5 thousand rubles in 10 Rub coins? Well, I decided to use them on the tickets! Hope the travel agent doesn't faint when I show my means of payment [взломанный сайт]).

But seeing your avatar I am starting to have second thoughts...  [взломанный сайт]

krevedko написал(а):

me having 5 thousand rubles in 10 Rub coins

good luck  [взломанный сайт]

Good Morning Ladies ,
Thanks for the kindness of remembering my Birthday and thanks to the dozens of you who wanted to write , but were too shy .
Firstly , I am venturing out in to  the big , bad world next month and I  go to visit an unsuspecting lady from Nikolaev , although we meet in Odessa ---  shockingly over priced and an OK but not amazing City ,  in my humble opinion .I wanted to go on a tourist led tour of the Chernobyl district but she was unimpressed .Incidentally , I would sooner stay outside Odessa in a small town or even village on the coast line . Far more authentic . Anybody got any good ideas . Anybody suggesting Bucharest will not amuse me !!!!
Secondly , I have become interested in this idea of the world ending on December 21st of next year . At first it  had no interest for me  as I thought it was similar to the periodic interest in Nostradamus who is touted as a seer and prophet but was certainly no such sort of  man .
After researching related matters and in particular the writings of Paul La Violette , I am astonished to find that this subject has a serious dimension and leads to quite amazing related Topics . Anybody interested? Anybody an expert on the Solar wind or the subject of Cosmic Rays ? These are intimately related to the Mayan ideas and well worth finding out about .
Any of you Clunk Heads interested or are you stuck on looking at latest  fashion ranges in down town Minsk ?
Krev you old Muscovite Fart ( special greeting ) , how are the forest fires progressing and has young Martin disappeared off the face of the earth? What happened? Is it a secret and/or not right for public consumption ? But enjoy Kiev . I like the City and would like to know much more about it , particularly the non tourist parts .
Best wishes Raymondo

krevedko написал(а):

having 5 thousand rubles in 10 Rub coins

собственно круче захватить их все с собой на украину и попытаться обменять на гривны

никто написал(а):

собственно круче захватить их все с собой на украину и попытаться обменять на гривны

я с маленькой сумкой планирую ехать ))

krevedko написал(а):

Dear Ashtoreth! You new avatar scares the hell out of me!

Why?..  Yağmur ne güzel yağıyor..  [взломанный сайт]

+1

Raymondo написал(а):

Good Morning Ladies ,
Thanks for the kindness of remembering my Birthday ..

I am astonished to find that this subject has a serious dimension and leads to quite amazing related Topics . Anybody interested? Anybody an expert on the Solar wind or the subject of Cosmic Rays ? These are intimately related to the Mayan ideas and well worth finding out about .
Any of you Clunk Heads interested or are you stuck on looking at latest  fashion ranges in down town Minsk ?

Ray, the brightest beam among all Cosmic Rays, how come we can forget about your birthday???
And, no, Cluck Hens are not stuck on doing anything but admiring your Odysseia.
Awaiting for captivating news.

[взломанный сайт]

Jelly

+1

Now ,  Ashtoreth ,
This Avatar of the island is most interesting . As far as I recall the island belongs to the Greeks but is situated quite near to Turkey  , if you are a good swimmer .Are we talking to a Russian Lady who has gone to live there and perhaps found a native partner or even a Geek ( Greek)  husband ? I can imagine that the climate is divine , the scenery and views amazing and the food simply great .The only disadvantage would seem to be having to live with Greeks who tend to be lazy and and not very bright --- I am sure your man is entirely different .
But naturally you are not interested in my wild generalisations about a bankrupt people who have sunk completely from their times of greatness . But you might be more interested in my great Idea .
As part of their programme to pay some of their absurdly high debt ( impossible to achieve) the Government has been selling off many prized assets to raise money .
So !!! Why don't you sell off your islands one by one .I think the Americans would pay you a few billion for Lesvos and if you were smart enough to lease them the rights to an airbase on the island , you make big money forever . Americans just love moving into new bases and building runways and establishing military bases . It is their national sport .
And just think how Russia would react to  another American base on its doorstep ? What fun .
Make sure you receive some payment for the intellectual property rights to that idea and please send me my 10% at your earliest convenience .
I remain your humble servant , Captain Fantastico .

Raymondo написал(а):

Are we talking to a Russian Lady who has gone to live there and perhaps found a native partner or even a Geek ( Greek)  husband ? I can imagine that the climate is divine , the scenery and views amazing and the food simply great .The only disadvantage would seem to be having to live with Greeks who tend to be lazy and and not very bright --- I am sure your man is entirely different .

hm, i'm almost certain that ashtoreth is a man.  [взломанный сайт]

Астарта не мен,  это Элли -Элейн
Тд

никто написал(а):

Астарта не мен,  это Элли -Элейн

да? я думала, что это чей-то турецкий друг - продюсер из Стамбула или что-то типа того. кто-то из девочек его приглашал, вроде.  [взломанный сайт]

+1

Долль,  ты ники спутала.
У Элли  узнаваемый стиль и чувство юмора

+1

млин, я эту Элли не читала, поэтому и не знаю, хто это  [взломанный сайт]

Raymondo написал(а):

I would sooner stay outside Odessa in a small town or even village on the coast line . Far more authentic . Anybody got any good ideas . Anybody suggesting Bucharest will not amuse me !!!!

Hi Ray, Happy Birthday, may all dreams come true, sorry I'm late, but as they say better later , than never...As to staying near Odessa, there are quite few places around and with good reputation, but among Russians and Ukrainians. I honestly can not image refine  English gentleman as Yourself living in the hut in some Soviet Era sanatorium (please note that sanatorium in Russian interpretation is not what you English call it, but simple health resort of a sort). Something like this maybe.. As for more comfortable hotel or resort I'd assume it can be quite pricey especially in the High Season.

Dolly написал(а):

я думала, что это чей-то турецкий друг - продюсер из Стамбула или что-то типа того.

Я тоже думала,что он турок,потому что на турецком восхищался дождиком,как он красиво льет...

+1

Trinity написал(а):

Я тоже думала,что он турок,потому что на турецком восхищался дождиком,как он красиво льет...

Rıhtımsız kumsallar gibi,
Yağmur ne güzel yağıyor...  [взломанный сайт]

Вы здесь » just friends » Articles and comments » Where is my " Super Natasha " ?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно