just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Spiritual advance » Почтим память Эми

Почтим память Эми

Сообщений 81 страница 100 из 100

Raymondo написал(а):

your predictable lack of good manners , let me try and help you

By not going into "a boring incident I was involved in earlier this year"? How would you help me with this I wonder. The last person I need help from is You really.

Raymondo написал(а):

For the record , I made the mistake of meeting a Compulsive Obsessional Disorder person

story of your life Ray, it seems, or prove me wrong.

And why am I to blame for everything now, Ray, especially for your misadventures with the Ukrainian chicks

Lanya написал(а):

В день? Офигеть! А это не летальная доза?

летальная, для меня или тебя, а для некоторых видимо нет. я не верила, пока сама не увидела, какое количество снюхалось за новогоднюю пати, а не гороря про скурилось и выпилось. плюс усе было превосходного кач-ва, а не та срань разбавленая, что для туристов,в плане чистый снежок без разбавлений.

moonlightdrive написал(а):

В день? И живет? Не верится что-то.

ну что поделаешь, не верится и не надо.

ExpectTheUnexpected написал(а):

летальная, для меня или тебя, а для некоторых видимо нет. я не верила, пока сама не увидела, какое количество снюхалось за новогоднюю пати,

Пурга.

А чё, кого-то вставляет с полоумным ебанько общаться?

Не разочаровывайте меня.

А ты чО, и правда поклонник Нташи Королевой?
Ты меня разочаровал.

А ты чО, и правда поклонник Нташи Королевой?

А чё, нормальная такая тётка, сисястая.

Ты меня разочаровал.

Возьми с полки пирожок.

А чё, нормальная такая тётка, сисястая.

ах тада панятна, почему ты  так выражЁпыться начал на серьмяжном, сиски те все это нашептывают.

Возьми с полки пирожок.

не могу, уже все сожрала, что в доме было.

сиски те все это нашептывают.

И не говори. Как ни гляну на них проклятых - начинают шептать, шептать, шептать, суки.

ExpectTheUnexpected

летальная, для меня или тебя

Вот и именно. Жалкр Эми, очень. До сих пор реву, вот такая я дура

Hi , lanya , I did not realise until I got a PM that you are  an American guy .
Now , all is forgiven .
Good luck ,  but do not be too greedy .
I see that you have secaped to Western Germany .
No wonder that you are pleased .

Lanya написал(а):

Вот и именно.

что именно?:)

Raymondo написал(а):

Hi , lanya , I did not realise until I got a PM that you are  an American guy .

Hi Raymond, what a nasty joke someone plays on you, the one who sent PM. The thing is that when I saw Lanya in real she was definitely a girl, moreover russian girl, and i believe that nothing has chenged from that time.

Raymondo
Ray, what a KGB message you got I wonder. It was not from Lanya definitely, btw, do you know what Lanya comes from (as a fictional character), it is from Dhalghren (wonderful piece of fiction)  Lanya Colson очень красочный, хотя и эпизодичный персонаж в этой эпике о пересекающихся вселенных, реальных отношениях между нормальными людьми, и главное, о том, как спасти нашу жизнь от убийств, насилия, и просто от "зла"

Отредактировано Lanya (2011-07-24 23:16:01)

Когда я читаю вашу переписку с Рамоном я пацталом...моя твоя нипомай , но как глубоко оппоненты копают.... [взломанный сайт]

+1

читала, что не было наркотиков обнаружено, в... как правильно сказать?...в теле покойной, что ли.

+1

Excluding Alcohol --- 648 litres were siphoned from her stomach , there was also a rowing boat , a full music centre and eighteen condoms . Just a typical young lady .

wow, what's size of stomach she had?

Отредактировано ExpectTheUnexpected (2011-08-29 20:12:26)

My theory that Amy is still alive has found a complete proof from the most surprising of sources .
On LL  , look at the profile of Ekakaty . Ignore her main photo which is fake and several years out of date ---  imo  . Look at the others .
Who is there?
Yes . Amy is alive and living in Georgia ,  lucky girl . Unfortunately I am not a member of LL , sao cannot write or read letters . I can only look and lick my lips !!
Contact her someone please and give her the good news . Don't forget to tell her that Raymondo will happily be her International Manager for a world tour I am happy to arrange .

NEW  ALBUM

When Amy Winehouse died in July at the age of 27, we mourned the woman and her music, and now her family are giving a gift to Amy fans across the world with the release a posthumous album: 'Amy Winehouse Lioness: Hidden Treasures.'

The secret album of unheard material includes a track about her ex-husband, Blake Fielder-Civil's cheating, as well as a track that was recorded when Amy was taking heroin, the Sun reports.
As he listened to the 12 tracks in a studio last week, Amy's dad Mitch wept and said: "I spent so much time chasing after Amy — telling her off — that I never realised what a true genius she was.
"It wasn't until I sat down with the rest of the family and listened to this album that I fully appreciated the breadth of her talent. From jazz standards to hip-hop songs, it took my breath away."

He added: "Had the family felt this album wasn't up to the standard of Amy's others, Frank and Back To Black, we'd never have agreed to release it. We believe it will stand as a fitting tribute to her musical legacy."
Tracks include a cover of 'A Song For You,' recorded in one take in 2009 and on which Amy plays guitar; a cover of 'Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow' produced in 2004; 'Between The Cheats' about her turbulent marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil; 'Wake Up Alone' from 2006; 'The Girl From Ipanema' from 2002; and 'Body & Soul' with Tony Bennett from March this year, the last song she ever recorded.
Salaam Remi and Mark Ronson are producing the 12-track album, which will be released on December 5, with and £1 from every sale going to the Amy Winehouse Foundation.

+2

Вы здесь » just friends » Spiritual advance » Почтим память Эми

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно