just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Articles and comments » Nostradamus lives . A prophet crying alone in the wilderness ?

Nostradamus lives . A prophet crying alone in the wilderness ?

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Is there a Nostradamus among us ?

He predicted a world global recession that would make the 2007-8 set back look a pin prick in comparison .
It is now on our doorsteps .

The Bankruptcy of the USA .
It is here

The failure of the American dollar and it being substituted as the world's reserve currency .
This is now inescapable in a very short time -- within 5 years .

The collapse of the Euro Zone .
This absurd monetary measure is cracking before our eyes . Within six months as Italy , Cyprus  ,  Spain and Belgium drown in debt , the EU will be pulled to its knees .

A move to use Gold and even Silver as the only way to protect cash assets .
The stampede has begun and will convert into hysteria .

World riots .
North Africa and the Middle East are on fire . This blaze will grow in intensity and spread to even China . Russia is doomed to fall apart .

There are many other but comparatively smaller matters but none compare to my feeling that the end of the world is imminent . Literally .
Read the work of Paul La Violette and his work with Superwave theory and the study of the cyclical activity of solar rays and the devastation they produce around every 26000 years .His scientific and fact based work fits in with Mayan calendar predictions  and that is neat and interesting .But first concentrate on the scientific facts .
For  it is the hard facts that are the centre of this belief .

Unfortunately , if the world's polarity does change  ----  as it periodically has throughout the planet's history , then humanity as a species will be wiped out -- as has happened several times before .
This perhaps explains why the US has built at least 200 underground cities in the last two decades , perhaps the most famous being the one under Denver airport .
However ,  such cities will need to overcome the effects of global earthquakes that will reshape the world and Tsunami waves of between 500 and 1000 feet --- not just the average 12 feet which wrecked part of the north island of Japan earlier this year .
Enjoy your selves , while you still have a chance .

Amazing .
As the world remembered the words of the Prophet from Brighton , one of the three world's leading agencies that deal in Credit Ratings ,  down rated the USA from it's triple A rating .
And now China  , in the last few hours , has officially called for a new world reserve currency .

Raymondo написал(а):

Unfortunately , if the world's polarity does change  ----  as it periodically has throughout the planet's history , then humanity as a species will be wiped out -- as has happened several times before

If we are really doomed how will this knowledge help us? Should we start the countdown? Start digging our graves, praying to whatever gods we believe in (if any), and cry in anticipation of the global pizdetz?

Whatever happens happens, esp. considering that if the predicted scenario was true, there are no realistic means of preventing it.
So I consider all this doomsday talk useless and harmful even. If the number of days till the bid kaboom is limited I want to live them in happy ignorance.

+1

That type of response is understandable where circumstances are truly out of one's control .
However , that does not seem to be the case  , if you begin to get involved in what is actually happening -- as distinct from simply accepting what the mass media is fed .
Since the second world war --- in general terms --- a global elite has emerged and they are have kept hidden huge areas of development which could have benefited humanity immeasurably  .
Most of these " Black Projects" have been taken out of the public domain and have been  either classified as totally secret or allowed only to be handled by the military .
The most widely known of these areas are :-
Anti Gravity propulsion based on Electro gravitic technology .
Climate manipulation and control of weather on a local basis for military objectives .
Weaponry based on fractal technology initially developed for Oil and Gas extraction from shale .
Pulse weaponry based on work with high electricity input and resultant magnetic fields creation .
Laser weaponry which is linked to some of the areas already mentioned .
All of these applications are very advanced and have been for some time .Decades .
The US , Russia and the UK are leading in these areas and China is getting closer  and catching up quickly --- note their stance  in their first public statement on Pulse Weaponry around two weeks ago .
What is interesting is the move by the US in particular to take defensive steps against a world catastrophe of almost unimaginable horror . Namely , they have created their debt black hole for the creation of underground cities capable of housing tens of  thousands of people .
Of course , the standard disinformation is to contend that this is defence against a possible nuclear attack .
This is why it is so necessary to get involved in what the Elite disparagingly call Nutty Conspiracy , in order to try and get even a small picture of what is happening . Anybody who is " Not in the Club "  and  who gets involved in any of these areas is either wrecked professionally or just derided where they hold no public power jobs .
The only way to fight is by using the Internet to find those who have real information to give and to build a force to fight the Power Elite .
Naturally , if December 21 st or thereabouts is the day of calamity , all efforts are now in vain .
However , Scientists like Paul La Violette find the Mayan predictions highly interesting and in line with the type of conclusions they have reached , BUT from scientific research and data results .
He cannot make such a precise prediction as 2012 but thinks that a cataclysmic event is overdue in statistical terms and is likely to happen within 90% confidence limits , within the next 400 years .
This type of scenario gives humanity a chance to fight , if they can wrest power from the rich and privileged .
I believe the Di ( Krevedko ) approach is understandable  , but in the light of evidence that is actually  available , it  is cowardly and hardly a sign of great care and love for children . Their children .

Aye right. The good mom is the one who will chase chimeras and fight windmills in order to ensure that her kid gets a space in a hypothetical secret governmental bunker when the hypothetical shite hits the hypothetical fan.

I am a bad mom. My priorities are very simple: trying to ensure that my daughter grows healthy, gets proper skills and education, and continuing my engagement in two jobs in order to provide for her and for myself.

+1

They are not hypothetical .
wwwanomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html - Cached
Try that site and within a few minutes you will find films --- on and from  --some of the Cities . In itself , the link I have provided is a wonderful read .

Yes , I understand your excuses and appreciate you have to work to make a living  etc . But what do you do with your spare time ? I just don't believe you waste time talking to idiots on Forums or watch  the screen as your masters  try numb you to death  .

krevedko написал(а):

the global pizdetz?

Креведка,  пять с плюсом!!! Я тя абажаю!

+1

Вы здесь » just friends » Articles and comments » Nostradamus lives . A prophet crying alone in the wilderness ?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно