just friends

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » just friends » Beauty salon » Have you ever used Ultra Sound treatment ?

Have you ever used Ultra Sound treatment ?

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

I am about to buy an Ultra Sound home kit for injury treatment and also beauty therapy --- very good for the skin and attacking cellular fat etc --- so I understand .
Have any of you got a kit already?
What do you think of results?
How much did it cost and when did you buy it?
Any other comments or feelings?
I know it is widely available world wide these days and I remember using it several years ago in Krasnodar after regular deep massage-- not that the two matters are interlinked . I thought then that it was great but could not judge it just based on only a handful of treatments .
However I first used Ultra Sound about 30 years ago and it restored a badly squashed hand . Recovery increased by a factor of around 10 --- if not more . Quite an amazing experience . In those days the treatment was fairly new commercially and it was being used primarily for treating injuries suffered by Racing Dogs !!!!!! A sport that I was very involved in at that period of my life .

Depends what results  you need. Ultrasound Is good for skin but have some contra indications ( for ex high blood pre sure in some cases)
Also I can admit that with a home kit you will not reach really good results.
have no idea How much is it - never used it myself. But taking account my crazy profession can help with information about indication etc

Вы здесь » just friends » Beauty salon » Have you ever used Ultra Sound treatment ?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно